Monday, February 22, 2010

The Graphic Novelist Network is growing!!!

almost a year ago I tried to start an online private critique group for people interested in sequential art. Poor little site didn't see much action until last week when Chris Oatley at Chrisoatley.com posted his Classic Monster, Classic Lit Mash up assignment.
head on over to the site to check it out. It was loads of fun to participate.
I extended and invitation for those who participated to join and so far several of them have.
Thanks to:

Christopher Tupa of http://tupa2008.blogspot.com/








Thanks to all of you for Joining the GNN!
I hope you will benefit and enjoy being a part of the group as much as I will!

YOU GUY's ROCK!

Please check out their sites, There work is AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome team! Great to be included with such talented company.
    I've got a little comics page experiment to be shared this week. Trying to wedge in the dialog. (I said it was an experiment). It's mainly a curiosity meant for me to learn, and to entertain those with comics creating experience.
    I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it once posted. Time is always a factor... master it I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Where could I get a look at the site?
    Best,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Been I'd love for you to join us! We are keeping a closed site for a place to polish & bounce stuff off each other. eventually we'll set up a public group gallery site to show off & point folks to our respective blogs & sites. Just send me an email and I'll send you an invitation to join;
    samuelkirkman@me.com
    please do! I love the work you have up on your site, especially the sequential work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Sam. Just want to give a quick thanks for organizing G.N.N. It's been cool getting to know you guys and inspirational and motivating as well. Having a group of like-minded / creating folks to chat and bounce ideas around with was just what I needed! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete