Friday, June 8, 2012

New portfolio site & some Fan Art

I just love my new iPad. It allows me to make posts while while I eat lunch. I've got a couple of exciting things to share. First, a brand-new portfolio site.
Http://samuelkirkman.wix.com/portfolio
If you have a sec, check it out let me know what you think.
Second, Jason Brubaker of http://remind.blogspot.com is having a fan art competition. What! You haven't read ReMIND? what's wrong with you?
Head on over there and do it right now! Jason is a really great guy. I got to meet him at WonderCon this year. it also hosts a podcast called Making Comics. He said some really great guests, David Petersen, Doug Tenaple, and Ethan Nichole to name a few. At any rate, here is my fan art submission. Why not submit one too! I'd love to see what my buddies come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Sam! I love reMIND and you definitely did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott! I really appreciate it. Please stop by Jason's Blog when the voting starts and give me a vote!

    ReplyDelete