Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flew from Grew

I only wish I had more time to spend on this project. It just screams at me during the day for attention, but the necessary day job drains away the life in me. You know you are in the wrong profession  when at the end of the day you are left with only frustration. As this piece grows and takes form I feel an excitement and an energy the builds with in and it renews my spirit, so I know this is what I was meant to do. Hopefully the day will come, and soon, When I can break free from the monotony and frustrations, irritations and aggravations of the day job and devote my time to what I'm meant to accomplish. Take a look Or that is a listen to an interview I did with David Colman. I hope you find it encouraging. I know I did.     

No comments:

Post a Comment