Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hopping back and forth.




After the Con I'm so fired up that I just cant stand it! There isn't enough time during the day, nor patience in my psyche to bare the things that keep me from my craft. Yet, duty calls.
I've penciled eight pages, finished two and inked one and a half this past week. How fast you work depends on many things I guess, but no matter how much I accomplish it just doesn't seem like it's ever enough. My impatience is showing again, but with the help of my critique group I'm learning to organize what I accomplish much more effectively. I will completely finnish inking OUWANGALAYMAH! before I start painting it. This is almost sure to alleviate the problems plaguing GREW. If anyone has any other suggestions or experience in accomplishing the most with the least amount of time please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment