Tuesday, September 15, 2009

found a new source of inspiration!

14_Episode_26____Career_Course_Correction_&_‘The_Skillful_Huntsman’_Book_Review.html.jpg

Just to show the benefit of Twittering, from a tweet by the great Bobby Chiu I found chris Oatley's site. what a great source of information and experience! I like to listen to something as I'm scribbling along, and so when I come across these podcasts by artists in the biz I like to glean what I can from what they've shared. So just passing along a like to Chris's site and hoping you find his podcasts as helpful as I am!

http://www.chrisoatley.com/CHRISOATLEY.COM/podcast/podcast.html


Be sure to check out all he's got available there on his site. great links as well to others with the same sharing outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment