Thursday, February 19, 2009

My first born

The joy of being a father. How proud I am to have such a talented,  loving, thoughtful person for a son. during his baby days, which flew by far to quickly to savor, I worried so much about his adolescence. so many sweet kids seem to self destruct after puberty. Not my Ethan.       

We've lived in California for a little over nine years now. Ethan just turned 18. and we couldn't feel more at home. I worried about my decision to uproot and move a thousand miles away from home. I worried how Ethan would develop, what kid of person he would grow into. I should never have worried.  My boys. The pride, the joy of my life. How fortunate our little James is to have such a wonderful big brother.
This is what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment