Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Having A Creative Run



 I've been experiencing an incredible surge of creativity lately! I've completed 6 and have at least three more pieces in the works. It all started when I found my dearest first bourn son has developed into quite the creative! He's been inspired by Rafi & Klee  A joyous pair of Artists sharing their story and art on Youtube. I'm so grateful for them. Having that spark of appreciation for the arts now ablaze in my son makes me Giddy! at any rate, here are a few of pieces I've completed lately.

                                                      "Quarantene"
                               Goat Skin, Plater Life Casts, painted Briars MDF & acrylic


"Dessert Series #2"
Cedar (Ash Juniper) Gnarl, treated with Lime sulfur MDF, Plywood & acrylic paint.


Dessert Series #1
Cedar (Ash Juniper) root Gnarl, MDF, Plywood & acrylic paint.

Desert series #3
(Ash Juniper) root Gnarl, MDF, Plywood & acrylic paint.



"Untitled"
Mesquite branch gnarls, Yucca seed pods, acrylic paint, Cherry wood base. 

"Happy 26th Anniversary!"
Altered Photo on Canvas, Acrylic paint.

And a couple of other pieces you can see in the post, "Home Grown Music"





  
 

 




  


  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment